Friday, November 13, 2009

what is love?

want to ask u all
what is love?
with different people
will have different answer
for me
love is forever
i will try to let my love last forever
i wont let go easily
i swear!!!

why i will write this post lerhx?
because
recently heard many cases about betray of love
i think i heard 2 cases in last month
i was wondering why those people can did this kind of thing
I'm not said that this kind of thing is wrong
but i really feel interested about the reason
is your couple did not treat you good enough???
erm..
really wondering
?.?

but this thing not happened on me
so i cant understand the feeling
and
i wont let it happened on me too!!
i wont betray my love!!!

1 comment:

YuMi ♥ said...

Love not forever , is you belonged it before . If u love him but you cant lock him forever if he dont love you anymore . So at least you love before , you keep the memories inside your heart . Love won't last forever . Mostly after married , it will bcum family's love . So ... For those who betray their love , they not really love their partner , or they don'tlove their partner anymore . We cant do anything also .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers