Friday, November 27, 2009

=FriDay=

yesterday
he came Kampar taked me back Taiping
he looked tired when we reach Taiping
but when i asked him
herefused to tell me the true
i think you dont want me worry about you
thanks lao gong!!!!
muackz

after reach home
went for dinner with daddy
just two of us
haha
after that straight went Fleminton Hotel
went there to find cousin sister them

SKIP

went your house take you to my house online
you keep playing Facebook poker game
then i watched my movie
XD
then we played some fun game
haha
its secret between us
(dont think at the dirty side ya...haha)
about 2am i sent you back home
i went back to hotel
*****sweet dream*****

===============================================

FRIDAY
wake up at about 9am
went his house and take him to bus station
because he is going back KL today
before you got down from the car
you told me not to cry
at that time i really didn't have the feel to cry
haha
you gave me a GOODBYE kiss
after you got down from car
don't know why my tears dropped down
really 不舍得
T.T
hope after your exam you still have time to come back

SKIP

went Sushi King with cousins them to have our breakfast+lunch
RM144.xx


after that
went to have movie with Yee and Tian
2012
FINALLY
i watched it
NICE MOVIE!!!!
many touching screen appeared
my tears fall down many times
XD
when i watch 2012
i'm thinking of you
i don't want the day to come
because i don't want to lost you and my family and friends
T.T
after movie
we go starbucks buy drinks
after that
HOME SWEET HOME

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers