Sunday, November 22, 2009

♥Happy weeK♥

17/11 he come Kampar find me
I almost skipped all my class
if not mistaken i just attended for 4 class in this week
haha
althought we didn't went to any place
just stay in the small room in my hostel
but i felt very happy
^^
at night he hug me when sleep
the night was very cold
but in my heart was very warm
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
thursday night he went yam cha with kitt
he called me wait for him to sleep together
that night he came home at almost 3am
i didn't angry with him because of his late back
i also don't know why i didn't angry
=P
SKIP
he stay at Kampar until friday night
then followed my dad's car back taiping together with me and sunn
reach taiping at almost 9.xxpm
3 of us was damn hungry
so we went Prima cafe to have our dinner
keong meet us up at there
we chit-chat at there for a while
then home sweet home separately
i send him home and drive home myself
after that hecame my house with motor
i lay on his shoulder and watch him play poker at facebook
i fall asleep on his shoulder
he didn't wake me up
let me sleep until i wake up myself
i think that time is 3.xxam almost 4am ady
haha
his leg paralysis because i sit on his leg when i sleep
XD
after that home sweet home
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the next day we plan to watch 2012 but failed
then he came my house again
we play poker with my 2 cousin brother
just play
didn't gambling
^^
SKIP
he came my house at night again
haha
play facebook poker
and
play poker with my 2 cousin brother again
at 3.xxam he went home

althought just a simple week
but i feel many warm from YOU
muackz
i love you


p/s:congratulation to my buddy s.xian~i think you know what i mean ^^ haha

1 comment:

shixian said...

thx yur wish buddy..o(n.n)o

Daisypath Anniversary tickers