Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stress

STRESS
this is the title for my presentation
XD
really feel stress when i try to remember the content of my presentation
want go jump sea ady
this week is a super duper busy week
i got 1 presentation and 2 test in this week
cant deal with so much thing
now only wan start preparation of my presentation
not yet do revision for my following test also
i think i cant score well in this 2 test ady
account test stil can deal with it
but IOM test is killing me
i dont ever know what the lecturer is teaching about
i had skipped her class more than 3 times
=.=
i attend her class is just wasting my time
because i at there fishing
her class is at 9am
so Fxxx
so i just skip it when i lazy to go
XD
=================================================
my Cameron Highland trip GONE
YA
it's GONE
so sad
i cant make it
because i will have my account test on friday
at 6pm
my cousin sister them go Cameron at morning
so i just 'eye white white' looking at my chance gone away
my first trip to Cameron GONE!!!!
ARG~!!!!!!
so hate TEST
i never been to Cameron before
is NEVER before!!
but now
my first trip!!!!!
GONE!!!!ARG!!!!!
feel moody!!!
haizzz~!!!


p/s:tomorrow lao gong come Kampar find me again ^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers