Saturday, September 5, 2009

My mind is full of YOU!!

Thking bout u every day n every seconds
cant stop thking of u
my mind is full of u NW!!!!
dunno wat 2 do
REALLY!!

many problem happen between us after v start our college life
u study at kl
i study at kampar
izit distance a BIG problem between us?
u r nt tat kind of boy tat can alwes take ur girl to everywhere
so i thk v cant alwes meet is nt a problem 4 u
bt 4 me
i sure hope tat i can c u in every second of my life larhx
mayb distance is a problem between us

recently
i cant realy feel d warm from u
dunno izit i'm d one who thk too much
u alwes call me dun thk too much
bt i CANT
really CANT
i keep thking bout TAT day happen de thg
my mind alwes flash bec d thg u said at tat time wan
i really cant 4get d thg u said de

feel scared
dunno y
scared d thg tat i worry all d time will happen
u say tat u wont let tat thg happen de
bt i really scared

HAIZZZZ
jz can tell myself~
DUN THK SO MUCH
muz trust us tat our relationship can last forever!!!

p/s:miss u much_love u forever!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers