Monday, September 14, 2009

ACC paper dissapointed me!!!!!!!!!

INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING!!!!!!
after finish my acc paper
i felt wanna cry out loudly
i did many question wrong
i was very dissapointed with myself
i'm a DAC student
but my acc exam like SHIT!!!!!
really very weak!!!!
if i need to re-sit for this subject
i think i should think twice that should i take this course
or just change to other course
really DISSAPOINTED!!!

=================================================

finally finish all the exam
i should be happy
because is the time for me to go KL for my holiday ady
but really moody after my acc paper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i will sit bus with HIM tomorrow to KL
my sister will be at Pudu raya bus station to fetch me
~^^~
i shouldn't be moody any more!!!!!
i MUST be happy
because want go many place play ady
GENTING!!!
here i come!!!

thats all for today
*NIGHT*

5 comments:

shixian said...

cheer up~
anyway is holidays time~hehe!^^

¥JεaИiε¥ said...

i m going 2moro oo..
aiya..thought can meet u~~^^
nvm lar~~ be happy ya~~
my acc oso din done well..haizz~~

<3 ChAi Li <3 said...

thx ya buddy~^^
jeanie:haha,nvm larhx..dun say acc d larhx
...haizzz

Unknown said...

Jia you chai li,
dun so sad about ur acc paper la..
cheer up...
do the best for the next exam^^
support u >.<

<3 ChAi Li <3 said...

thx ya~
^^
i will do my best~
u oso orhx~
anyway take care~~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers