Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love windy day,BUT.....

I love windy day
but kampar's wind is
terrible horrible ?vegetable??
XD
wind at here is too huge!!
until our cloths almost blow away by it
especially those *small* cloths
too easy to be blow away
haha
when the wind is blowing
there was some weird sound
sound very horrible
>.<

=========================================

yesterday night having dinner with my housemate
bt 1 of our housemate is ABSENT
haha
because she already back hometown

<3 me,li,xian n yumi <3


is 4 of us again
^^

we have our dinner at a restoran name
GOLDEN SAND
their dish is big size
eat until very FULL
marginal utility decrease
wakaka

-------------------------------------------------------------------

tomorrow will be having microeconomic paper
not yet start my revision
stil blogging here
haha
really cant stand
wanna on9
XP
hope my exam will pass
if nt my dad will kill me
>.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SDO
addicted to it
yesterday night saw my housemate yumi playing
so interesting
so i ask her to teach me
i wanna try 2 play
at first,i'm really noob
even cant control my fingers
haha
but now steady a bit d
after my exam
i will train more in it
LOL

**************************************

yesterday my roomate give me watch a video
it was happen in kampar
sum ppl said that those ppl is our college student
not really know is it true
the victim in that video quite pretty
bt she was bully by a group of girl
because one of a girl's bf frm the group have some special relationship wit the victim
they slap her
n even take off her shirt n XXX
and i heard a boy's sound in that video
i think is a boy who record the video
WHAT KIND OF BOY IS HE??!!!!
watching a pity girl bully by a group of girls
and he didnt give any help to the victim
what a FUCKING CHEAP boy!!!!
at that time the victim shouting 4 help
but didnt have ppl who willing to help her
if there was some ppl who willing to help the girl
this kind of thing would not happen
so pity about the girl


ok larhx
that's all for today
BYE~

p/s: miss you much..waiting friday to come.wanna meet u d

2 comments:

shixian said...

TAT GUY REALLY FUCKING mou liong sam!!fucker!

YuMi ♥ said...

Fucking cheap boy ==
Haha ..
1st time listen you scold badword .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers