Thursday, September 10, 2009

DREAM guy N real Life

Just finish economic paper
many question didnt write the actual answer
T.T
hope will not need to re-sit the paper

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this few days really very tired with exam
always last minutes
XP
revision until midnight
woke up early in the morning
and continue revision again
my brain just full of
REVISION REVISION revision
please faster finish my exam
i'm ready to go to KL ady
haha

==========================================

DREAM GUY
today at examination hall saw a guy
he look quite handsome
actually is his hairstyle look nice
i like guy with that kind of hairstyle
but he is TOO THIN
and a bit SISSY (my friends always said XD)
when i was talking about that dream guy
xian woke me up
she said:"your real guy will come tomorrow,dont dream about dream guy ady."
haha
that really woke me up
YA!!!!
my real guy will come kampar find me tomorrow
so happy about this
quite a long time didnt meet with him already
miss him much much
^^

ok larhx~
thats all for 2day
pointless already
>_<
haha
bye

5 comments:

LI SHAN said...

don't dream tat guy edy lar
dream me dream me
=) keke

<3 ChAi Li <3 said...

=.=
i din dream u bt always heard ur dream word larhx~
haha~
XD

shixian said...

yaluh~yur guy cuming 2mr~haha!agree~

LI SHAN said...

shh
pls dun discuss at here bout tat
paiseh gek lerr
haha=)

<3 ChAi Li <3 said...

haha =)
ya lorhx~
XD

Daisypath Anniversary tickers