Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yam Cha with =old friends= ^^

==6 OCT 2009==

finally can back hometown for 5 days
after completed my xia xiang mission
XD
miss
my hometown
my family
my friends
hahas
this week
many friends got sem-break
and went back to hometown
w.p , h.s and Kc
quite a long time din meet with them
since we all have our college life
finally got chance meet with them ady
the night i reach hometown
Kc ajak us go 'The Gate' cafe
after i finish dinner with my family
w.p came my house and fetch me go
we still fetch xian and go meet with Kc,hwa and h.s

** AT 'THE GATE' **
at first got 6 of us
me,xian,hwa,wp,hs and Kc
after yam cha and chat for a while
we feel bored
because we just chat and do nothing there
we saw a pair of couple playing 积木
i feel weird
so i ask hwa them why they play at here
then hwa tell me that here got provide de
but that game just got 1 set
so we take UNO and play
hwa need fetch her mum back from work ady
so she left us early
XD
let the photo do talking

our drinks and snack


UNO with Disney cartoon


xian


w.ping


h.san


Kc


about 12.xxam
^home sweet home^
XD


p/s: miss you so much~!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers