Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Day

25/09/2009
it was my family day
morning
i woke up at about 8am
after everyone finish bath
daddy brought us out to have our breakfast
i forgot where we had our breakfast ady
XP
after breakfast
daddy took us to...
.......
.....
...
...
..
.
LAKE GARDEN
^^
long time didn't went there with family lorhx
LET SEE SOME PHOTO

playground at lake garden



my lovely mummy



youngest cute sister



youngest sister and brother



me and brother



brother is thristy
XD



i'm thirsty too
haha



actually still got lots of photo geh
but is in my mummy phone
i forgot to send to my phone
haha
after play for some time
daddy buy ice-cream for us
and
brought us to another place
SO
say BYE BYE to lake garden



the next location is
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~~
~

burmise pool



just play water at there
didn't swim
T.T



after a while
BACK HOME LORHX
that's all
^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers