Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Enjoyable week

get my result today through website
quite satisfy with it
because i study at the last minutes of the exam
is a good result for me
my dad and mum is happy with my result also
when i tell dad about my result
he say: daddy is happy u get this result ady
he repeat this sentences 'N' times in a few minutes call in phone
XD
forget to say
my result is 2A,1A-,2B
is enough for me

today Kc send me a photo he edited using photoshop editor
nice^^
SEE
he use hours of time to edit it

and he ask me send a photo of myself give him
he help me to edit it
quite nice
^^
thx ya *Kc*

===============================================

Erm....
...........
don't know how to start
>.<
just can say that i enjoy this week in Kampar

^Monday^
my housemate--Yumi now is selling mask
i buy 4 mask from her
its only cost me RM15
quite worth
after buy mask from her
me,xian and li go have our dinner at Shark restaurant
there de shaved ice quite nice
we order two of it with different flavour
red bean and glutinous rice ball
i like glutinous rice ball flavour
=)

^at the next day-Tuesday^
we go 中间铺have our dinner
we order a set dinner
clay pot mixed rice with pearl milk shake
like Li order de pearl milk shake
its orange+mango
quite nice


combined the photo all into one
XD


at night
3 of us do mask together
haha
just show some SCARY photo
XP

L
LO
LOA
LOAD
LOADI
LOADIN
LOADING
LOADING COMPLETED

its scary,is it?
haha

==============================================

today went sushi king with my housemate
because there is promotion
RM2 each plate of sushi
so cheap
haha

sushi sushi
=P


show some my ss photo
^^
combined it again


actually we din't eat much
but we are full
this is those plate after we ate

***TENG***
****TENG****
******TENG TENG******



end this post with our family photo
^^
yumi**wendy**li**chai**xian


wordless ady
bye bye
good night

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers