Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kampar...i will be back(T.T)

will be going back to Kampar at 3pm today
i'm so unwilling to back there
but no choice
final exam is around the corner
buddies already start their revision
but me??
still at hometown enjoy my home life
XD
at first i told buddies that i will be back on friday
delay
saturday
he ask me to back on Sunday
then okay
delay again
now--Sunday
no delay anymore!!
will be going back later
although very unwilling
but i still need to back
='(
i'm going to meet my buddies again
didn't meet them for a week already
sorry ya
left you two there
but don't worry
i'm back later
=)
he will be going back KL on the coming Monday too
he is also unwilling to back
but how?
still need to back
you already skipped 1 week class
just start a new sem already skip class in first week
>.<
also need start your job
already stopped for a period
later your boss forget about YU this person
haha

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

this few week
you almost gave all your time to accompany me
everyday come my house
every night take me go out for supper(fat jor..you also said that)
accompany me until 3am than willing to back
thanks YU
Lao Gong,I Love YOU
muackz

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers