Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Long Time no SEE

quite a long time did not update my blog
because my laptop lend to someone
>.<

COME
let me share my recently thing at here now

SUNDAY night
seldom back Kampar at Sunday recently
BUT
this time not same
because of XX got party at that night
so me, Li and Xian back Kampar on Sunday
BBQ
long time did not BBQ ady
walao
damn hot and smoke when BBQ
make my tears drop non-stop
T.T
so cham larhx!!!!
but is fun
got some mini game play
and
present too

SEE

all the present prepared by 32 members of us


me take photo with all the present


present that i got
its nice
because it is blue in colour
^^


SKIP
skip



receive some candy from my buddy
thanks ya
=)


SKIP
skip
skip


22/12
my 'ji mui' birthday
haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM AGAIN
XD

~greyz~


thats all
wordless
the end
^^

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers